The map takes place within a large temple. There is lava at the bottom of the map. The map seems to have many floors.
Players must run around a revolving cube without falling off of the cube or getting killed by the hazards. Each sides of the cube has their own hazard. The hazards are:
- Flame grids that will release fire at random.
- Wooden Spears that will shoot up at random.
- Elevated terrain that remains constant.
- Molten crosses that when stepped on will kill you.
- A fire spinner that will spin in one direction.
- A double turntable, both turntables won't spin the same way. Once the timer is at 45 seconds, both turntables will slow down and spin the opposite way.
- Walk by the edge on the side with the flames and spikes.
- When on the fire spinner hazard, stand on the spinner itself.
- The eye on the smaller turntable is similar to the Eye of Truth from the Legend of Zelda games.
- The side with elevated terrain were originally multiple platforms that rise and lower. However, it was removed due to performance issues to mobile players.